2021, June - August
UX Design Intern
· Interpreting research insights and building an understanding of users and context.
· Designing lo-fi and hi-fi interactions and collaborating with teammates to prototype solutions.
· Delivering compelling stories to communicate actionable insights for team and stakeholders.
2020 - 2021
Product & Visual Designer
· Evaluating the accessibility of the website and the mobile app by collaborating with stakeholders, a multifunctional team of UX designers, and researchers.
· Presenting to cross-functional teams and CEO the visual design improvements to create a cohesive user experience for web and mobile apps.
· Analyzing user research, creating user stories, defining user personas, and making personalization illustrations for the web and mobile apps.
2018 - 2019
Los Altos, CA
· Communicated with multiple stakeholders using mockups and sketches to help solve visual design problems and create marketing material for the marketing team.
· Collaborated with committees and volunteers to create visual designs for digital and print materials.
· Conceptualized and made presentations for multifunctional teams to foster a sense of community among teachers, volunteers, and students.
2019 - 2021
San José State University
BA Graphic Design
San José, CA
Broad exposure to design principles, history, and theory. In addition to receiving a foundation through core courses, theoretical and practical study with emphasis on typography, form and image, information architecture, experience design, and interactive design. Emphasize the importance of user experience and interaction with visual design.
2017 - 2019
Graphic Design - Transfer
Los Altos, CA
Training in the dynamic fields of graphic design, UI/UX design, web design, game design, and illustration. Develop basic and advanced skills in the important processes of design while learning professional graphics applications. Understanding the design process from sketching to the final product, and creating unique graphic designs that communicate ideas to others.
User Flows, User Stories
Personas, Empathy maps
Adobe Suite (XD, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)